Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Who R U?..." (Day 16)



There are so many people around me that are inspiring. My mom, dad, sister, brother, brother-in-law, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. There are missionaries I look up to, people I try to be like, sports stars, musicians, and many more.. Let's just say, whatever you do... someone is always watching you. :)



I look up to so many people and hope to one day be as great as many. There is a few though that stand prominent at the top of my list that I didn't mention... Some that the normal people would forget about, these are:



-The Prophet; Thomas S. Monson-
One of my favorite quotes said by him is this..
"We tend to become like those whom we admire."

And at the top of the list is....


Christ is the perfect example and the greatest inspiration to me.

 I long to be more like him each day and hope that through my faith I'll be strengthened to do so. I'm so grateful for men and women who live good lives. They are the ones that make me want to be a better person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment