Friday, March 25, 2011

Good-bye!!!

It is always tough to say good-bye to friends,
and for that matter family!! :)
 I love the Hymn, "Each Life that Touches ours for Good".
The words read,
"Each life that touches ours for good
Reflects thine own great mercy, Lord;
Thou sendest blessings from above
Thru words and deeds of those who love.
What greater gift dost thou bestow,
What greater goodness can we know
Than Christlike friends, whose gentle ways
Strengthen our faith, enrich our days.
When such a friend from us departs,
We hold forever in our hearts
A sweet and hallowed memory,
Bringing us nearer, Lord, to thee.
 For worthy friends whose lives proclaim
Devotion to the Savior’s name,
Who bless our days with peace and love,
We praise thy goodness, Lord, above.
I'm SO SO Thankful that I was able to serve with these amazing young men. This Hymn's words really represent the way I feel right now. I will forever remember them as being true disciples and representatives of Christ. Good-byes are always tough, but we must always remember...
"Moments last a minute, Memories last a lifetime!!"


2 comments:

  1. I love that hymn, too! Are you getting transferred? We've loved having you serve in our ward and hope we can keep you a little longer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Sharp!!!!
    How are you and the family doing? I hope all is well. Feel free to also check out my blog, elderjldye.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete