Friday, March 18, 2011

Together...Is a Wonderful Place to be!!


Well I have to start out the beginning of this post by saying; I love my family so much. They mean everything to me, and "YES", this too is where I find the most joy!! I have had a poll going for about a week now, and it seems that I'm not the only one that thinks Family is one of the greatest sources of finding joy. The post before this one is a video that talks about Families being Forever. This is one of the greatest blessings we find in the gospel! :) YAY!! haha SO a little bit about my family.. This picture was taken over a year and a half ago! My parents, David & Laurie, are on the back row. My father is an electrical engineer and my mother is self employed, running Letters from Home Vinyl Lettering & Decor. I am so blessed to have been raised by goodly parents, and in a home where The Gospel Principals are taught. My Sister (Amber), her husband (Mike), and their daughter are such a beautiful family within our own. My sister is an Elementary Teacher, and my Brother-in-law is currently finishing up his schooling! He will graduate soon!! My little brother (Dillon) is such a cool kid! He enjoys playing sports and being with his friends! I love my family more than anything else. These are the greatest people ever and I’m so blessed to have them in my life FOREVER!!

2 comments:

  1. Elder Lund, Im so very thankful we had the pleasure of you serving here in our Gallatin Ward. Sure do miss you, I loved reading about how much you love your family and how it also inspires me. I love mine to and while reading yours I cant help but say how thankful I am that we will be together 4 ever. Im thankful for this gosple and how its changed my life. Thankyou for your inspiring words and letting us share in your happiness..It makes me feel good to read such wonderful experiences you have had and are still having. Being apart of the LDS Church does that, but most of all Christ has allowed for us to be this happy. God Bless you and your family.. Your a great missionary and thankyou for what your doing. Your doing something so awsome and that is bringing others unto Christ.. Sister Stafford

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked reading this. I know you come from a good family because of the missionary you are and the way you are blessing this area. Can't wait to read more of your experiences and how your testimony has grown and been strengthened. You are an inspiration to many!
    - Sister Sharp Ü

    ReplyDelete