Friday, April 29, 2011

ENJOY!!...The Little Things!

I looked around today and thought of all the "Little" things that mean the world to me, and that bring me JOY. I found that I often always concentrate on the big things and lose sight Of Things that Matter Most!!

Some of my "Little Things" include:


My Awesome Parents and Brother!!

My Church!
More Family!! :)


Tennessee Sunsets


Being a Missionary!!

Playing ANY type of Sports
Hangin with my BUDDIES!!

Observing the beautiful outdoors!!
 






Missionary Mail

Some of the other things that I love are: Spending time with my family, shopping with my mom, singing at the top of my lungs with my friends, spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ, laying on the floor- Just to ponder, doing service for someone, excercing till I drop :), being a nurse and helping people,  and just being myself! :) I love doing so many "Little" things, and it's those things that bring me the greatest joy in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment