Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Moments Together, Change us Forever!


Day 14 is, "Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without."


This past week, my family was able to meet up with some of my good friends, (basically family), from here in Tennessee. It brought me so much joy to know that the Gospel really brings us together as a big family!
Like the title of my post states, "The Moments Together, Change us Forever", I must say I have a strong testimony of this. As I've spent 19 years with my family in Utah, about 5 months with this family in Tennessee, and with so many other wonderful people, these are the moments that have made me who I am today. When I think about the "Picture of someone you could never imagine your life without." These are the wonderful people I think of, the people who have made my testimony in Jesus Christ and his Gospel, what it is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment