Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A picture of something you hate.


Some girls think that wearing less, impresses us guys. Well, that might be the case for a few but as for me I see it differently. I was trying to figure out why this is, and to tell you the truth, The For Strength of Youth pamplet says it best. It tell us this,

"Prophets of God have always counseled His children to dress modestly. The way you dress is a reflection of what you are on the inside. Your dress and grooming send messages about you to others and influence the way you and others act. When you are well groomed and modestly dressed, you invite the companionship of the Spirit and can exercise a good influence on those around you.
Never lower your dress standards for any occasion. Doing so sends the message that you are using your body to get attention and approval and that modesty is important only when it is convenient."

It just makes sense... :) Girls that have high standards have my eye... Except while I'm on my mission!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment