Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 02...

  A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

Alex Larsen and I


So this was an interesting one. I had to think about it, because I have so many people that I'm close to and that I 've grown to love. I think I have the greatest family and friends. I would try to at least name them all... but I don't want to forget anyone. :)
I decided that it had to be my cousin, Alex. She and I have grown up together and we often joke about being twins. She grew up in Cedar City and me in Riverton. Then after a few years, our families both decided to move to Holden. Alex and I have spent millions of hours together and I really have grown to love her like my sister! She's also one of my best friends.
I think of her and think of what a wonderful person she is. She truly has so many of the Christ-like Attributes that I long to develop; such as, kindness, charity, faith, humility, and most of all goodness (and bunch more).
One of my favorite scriptures is found in 2 Nephi 1:30, "...and I know that thou art a true friend..." Alex is a true friend for life and I love her so much for all that she does for me and those around her!!


I'm so thankful for my true friends and especially my family! I love them all so much!!  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment