Thursday, May 26, 2011

-Day 06-

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.





I'm going to have to go with the people I teach. I would love to know what they are thinking as my companions and I present new concepts and ideas to them about the Restoration, The Plan of Happiness, Jesus Christ, and The Gospel in general.. I have grown such a love for each person that I've taught because I know that they have much stronger faith then that of mine. I really don't know if I would be able to change my views and beliefs from that Catholic, Protestant, or Methadist religions (and others) . I would love the experience to see how I would respond to Mormon Missionaries.. :) I love being on a mission, but wouldn't it be interesting to be on the other side of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment