Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY DA-MOM'S DAY!! :)

With Mother's Day tomorrow, I had to take a few minutes and brag on just how great of a mom I have! :) I found this awesome poem that really describes the way I feel about my great mom!!

One of my Greatest Friends!!
There are Angels put on this earth
Who care for us and guide us.
You can feel their love and gentleness
as they walk through life beside us.

SISTER!! :)
They do great things for us every day
they whisper in our ears,
they even hold us in their hearts
when we are filled with fears.

Aunt She She, Granny K., Weezie, and my Mom!! (Lund Side)
They are always there to give a hug
and try to make us smile.
They treat us with respect and love,
they treat us like their child.

God blessed me with an angel,
I'm proud to call my own.
She's been with me throughout my
life, been with me as I've grown

We can't forget my Tuttle Aunts and Grandma!! :)

She's guided me the best she can,
she's taught me like no other,
and I'm thankful I'm the lucky one,
Who gets to call her mother!!


I have to say I have some of the greatest women in my family. I'm so thankful for each of them, and for the impact that they've had on me. Each one has helped me one way or another, and I look up to you all for the motherly kindness you've shown me throughout my life. I miss you all... SO much. I miss being able to go to you in times of need, or for a hug of comfort, or to just sit and enjoy one another's company. I thank you all and hope that you have a wonderful day!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment