Friday, May 13, 2011

Day UNO!!... :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

Me!! In my Missionary Attire! :)
  1. Right now I'm a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and love it!!
  2. It's the little things in life that bring me the most joy!
  3. I am working toward (after my mission) getting my RN and then want to become a Derm/Pathologist.
  4. I love playing sports of any kind, and played 3 (Football, Basketball, and Track) year round in High School all 4 years.
  5. I play the Piano and sometimes sing.... (note sometimes) :) haha
  6. My favorite color is... DARK RED!!
  7. Jesus and I are pretty close friends! :)
  8. I smile when I'm happy..and if I'm not smiling.. I'm not happy! :)
  9. My family means more to me than anything else in the world!
  10. I run out of ideas to blog about... NOT ANY MORE!
  11. People's shoes tell me a lot about a person.
  12. I'm told I make great RICE!
  13. I love to design things on the Computer!!
  14. I'm from a tiny town!! HOLDEN, UTAH!
  15. I love to love people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment