Saturday, May 28, 2011

A picture of your most treasured item

As soon as I read today's blog pic. I instantly thought of this scripture, "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."


Before I came on my mission, things of the world were some of my greatest treasures. My car, clothes, sunglasses, watches, or my phone were way at the top of this list.


Since I've grown up and figured out what really matters in this life I have to say that my Family & Friends are my "Most Treasured Item" One of my Favorite quotes, hanging on my wall in my room at home, is this...

"The Best Things in Life.. Aren't Things."

I hope that I can, "But lay up for MYSELF treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal" so that I can be with them forever!!

Check out this talk by President Thomas S. Monson,  "In Search of Treasure"



No comments:

Post a Comment